The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the score card of Probationary Officers (PO) examination on the official website. The students can check the official website for further information.
Once the students will qualify the preliminary examination later they will have to appear for main examination (online) which will be conducted on November 20.
The preliminary examination was held on October 16, 22, 23 and 27 for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks. The aspirants can check the score cards from the official website till November 20.
Later, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a common interview.
Steps to check the scores
- Log on to the official website, www.ibps.in
- Click on the running link ‘View scores of online preliminary exam for CWE PO/ MT VI’
- In the provided fields, enter your registration number/roll number and password/DOB (dd-mm-yy format) and the captcha code
- Click on login
- Your scores will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
- The main examination consists of 200 questions based on reasoning, english language, quantitative aptitude, general awareness (with special reference to banking) and computer knowledge.
- The result of the online main exam will be released in December. Later, the qualified candidates will be called for interview rounds in January/February 2017.