The results of Junior Engineer Examination-2015 (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) has released by SSC on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
The examination was conducted on July 24, 2016 at various exam centres across the state.
The reports revealed that around 3,211 candidates have cleared the examination.
Steps to check the results?
- Go to the official website, nic.in
- Click on the relevant link, click on “Latest News” section
- Click on the link “JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, Q.S.& C ) EXAM, 2015 – LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-II FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION”
- Click on “Result”
- Enter the necessary details including roll number, name
- Result will appear on the screen
For further details, visit the official website