The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification regarding Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff (MTS) on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
The exam will be held to recruit the candidates for at least 8300 vacancies.
How to apply:
Go to the official website, ssc.nic.in
Click on relevant link
Enter all essential details
- The candidates must pass class 10 from a recognized state board/university.
- The applicant should not exceed the age limit of by 25 years. The candidates from reserved category have to submit Rs 100 for the application form.
- The women candidates from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen category will not have to pay any fee.
- The students will be chosen on the basis of written examination and interview round.
- The applicant will be given salary between Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 once they will qualify.