The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Online Common Written Examination (CWE) tomorrow. It will be held to recruit the candidates to the Regional Rural Banks.
The examination will be conducted tomorrow on December 18 at various test centres across the nation.
Here are some last minute tips for the candidates to crack this examination:
- Do revision: Remember! Don’t start new topic day before the examination. It will not benefit you at all. Stick to one or two books and revise it properly.
- Test series practice: If we talk about competitive examination, it is one of the most significant factors. Set a time limit and solve questions properly so that you will get an idea about your weak and strong points
- Exam Day: Always reach to the examination hall day before the examination.
- Beware of Negative marking: IBPS Online Common Written Examination includes negative marking.
Just make sure that you don’t attempt those questions in which you are not confident about. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Key instructions: All you need to do is, read the instructions carefully before attempting the questions. Complete the exam within restricted time.
- How to start solving questions: Always attempt easier section and leave tougher questions for the other round.
- Be Confident: Always stay positive and confident before going to examination. Avoid those questions which you are not sure about
- Avoid Late night study: Remember! Don’t study for long hour’s day before the examination. Take proper sound sleep.
- Don’t revise after reaching examination centre.