The Hague, Netherlands: Honeywell (NYSE:HON) Process Solutions (HPS) recognized the successes of its key channel partners at its annual Channel Partner Conference for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), held in tandem with the 2016 Honeywell Users Group EMEA Conference.
Purshottam Kanji Trading Co., of Oman, was named Distributor of the Year for delivering major customer wins and new product sales. This partner increased year-over-year sales of Honeywell solutions by 34 percent, signing major customer wins, and driving orders for new products such as SmartLine® and Guided Wave Radar.
Izoform Endüstriyel Otomasyon San. Ltd., based in Turkey, was named Systems Integrator of the Year EMEA. This partner achieved 30 percent growth year-on-year and brought in strategic wins in target industries.
“Our channel partners are a major driving force behind our business growth across EMEA over the last year,” said Andrew D’Amelio, Vice President, Global Channels, HPS. “We demand exceptionally high standards of service and support from our distribution partners and these awards go some way towards recognizing their contribution and commitment to our business.”
Honeywell also recognized the achievements of six other partners for customer service, innovation and excellence in supplying and integrating Honeywell products and solutions:
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Control Systems – UEC (Pvt) Ltd. (Pakistan), for major customer wins selling Experion LX and SmartLine and securing strategic wins in target industries, such as Sugar, that contributed to 139 percent growth year-on-year
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Instrumentation – Fluidic Ltd. (UK), for delivering year-on-year growth of 64 percent and notable wins in target industries
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Terminal Operations – Lakota Solutions (France) for new product sales, such as the CIU888, and for achieving year-on-year Growth of 102 percent
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Gas Regulators – ATCO Projects Engineering Consultation Office (Egypt) which has demonstrated its continued commitment to the business by securing new business from major customers and by playing a vital role in securing a $1 million order for Gas regulators.
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Gas Metering – Plant Engineering Nigeria Ltd(Nigeria) which has reached $5.4 million in year-to-date revenues and delivered major strategic wins
- Channel Partner of the Year EMEA, Advanced Solutions – Klinkmann Oy (Finland) for achieving year-on-year growth of 30 percent
(This story has not been edited by Business Sandesh Group and is published from a syndicated feed.)