Dark circles influence both men and women. There are numerous reasons for dark circles to emerge under your eyes; from stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary and many others.
But if not treated on time, they will not only dull your overall look, it can also lead to grave health issues. Though some products helps in getting rid of them, but then there are several who have a very sensitive skin.
So here are some home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are an outstanding solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it helps to reduce the dark circles and also makes the skin soft and supple. All you require to do is mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes. Allow it remain for about 10 minutes and then, wash it off with water. Repeat this mixture at least two times a day.
- Cold tea bags: Cold tea bags also help to get rid of dark circles. Soak a tea bag preferably a chamomile or green tea bags in water. Chill it. Now, place them over your eyes. Use this remedy on a daily basis to see considerable dissimilarity.
- Rose Water: Rose water helps in rejuvenating skin and is well known for its beauty qualities. It helps to get rid of dark circles fast. Just soak cotton balls in rose water and place them on the dark circles. Leave for 15 minutes and wash with cold water later. Regularly apply it for a month for best results.
- Almond Oil: Almonds are loaded with vitamin E and its oil is as an emollient which helps in making the skin supple. Apply little almond oil on your dark circles and massage softly. Just leave it overnight and wash it next morning.
- Orange juice: Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture over the dark circles. Not only will it diminish the dark circles it will also give a natural glow to your eyes.
- Grated potatoes: Grate some raw potato and take out the juice of the similar. Now take a cotton ball and soak it in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the whole area of the dark circles below your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Yoga/meditation: One of the main reasons that are seen for the reappearance of dark circles under eyes is because of stress, depression and a hectic lifestyle. Yoga and meditation if practiced repeatedly will not only reduce your dark circles will also balance the body clock whilst calming your mind, body and soul.
- Cold milk: Repeated use of cold milk will also reduce the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin. Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while. Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the whole eye with the exaggerated area. Keep it for a while. Wash it with normal water.