There is no specific treatment for the treatment of classical dengue fever, and like most people you will also recover completely within 2 weeks with only natural herbs.
For severe dengue symptoms, including shock and coma, early and aggressive emergency treatment with fluid and electrolyte replacement can be lifesaving.
Some treatment options that may enhance the curing of classical dengue fever are listed:
1) Papaya (Carica Papaya) Juice is the most effective cure for dengue fever. Papaya leaf juice plays a vital role in the restoration of platelets. Carica Papaya juice is a tonic for heart and also used for the treatment of fever, pyrexia, syphilis, diabetes, gonorrhoea, and also for dressing foul wounds.
2) Mix 360 mg of Shunthi Churna with 125 mg of Hinguleshwar and now take this mixture at least 4 times daily, you may take with tea or hot water. If case the temperature of the patient rises beyond 104°F (40°C), then you may apply cold pad, on the forehead till the temperature subsides.
3) Another strong antiviral herb is Ocimum sanctum (holy tulsi), you can directly consume 10-15 leaves of Ocimum sanctum 3-4 times daily, or you can prepare basil tea by boiling 15-20 leaves of basil along with 4-5 black pepper and 50 gm. of Fenugreek.
4) Giloy or Amrita is an anti-inflammatory (that reduces inflammation) and antipyretic (that reduce fever) herb.his wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body’s own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Giloy or Amrita has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Giloy has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb is called the ‘Guduchi Ghana Satva’ or Giloy Satva. It is a very fine powder that carries great abilities of the herb Guduchi. The positive thing about Guduchi Satva is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
5) The best remedy is to take white inner bark of Neem (Neem antarchaal), Rasont (Daruhaldi) and Satva Giloy, all in equal quantity, ½ tsp with warm water. This protects from all types of infectious fevers.
6) Juice of 1ft. long branch of Giloy and seven leaves of Tulsi; boiled and taken as a herbal drink enhances body’s resistance level up to three times. It also increases platelets count, which decreases considerably in Dengue fever.