Several Banks conduct Clerical examination according to their requirements. It is conducted on two categories. Firstly, the students have to appear for pre-examination. If they qualify pre-examination, then they have to give main’s test.
The test is held on the basis of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
So, if you are appearing for Clerical examination, then you must go through these 6 quick tips:
- Revise properly:Prepare well for the examination. Avoid study one day before the main examination. Go through several books and jot down the important points.
- Test your Speed:It is one of the most essential factors for the examination. Solve sums properly, set a time limit and practice daily so that you will get an idea about speed.
- Beware of Negative marking:All you need to keep in mind is about the negative marking. For every wrong answer your marks will be deducted.
- Reach on time: Every candidate must reach before an hour of the examination so that you will get time to study.
If you don’t know any question, then it would be better don’t waste your time unnecessarily and move on to other questions.
- Take Proper Sleep: It is very essential for every candidate to sleep well before the day of examination. If you will not sleep properly, you might face headache problems.
- Eat Light Food: Remember!! All you need to do is eat light food before the day of examination. Avoid ingesting oily and spicy food so that your stomach will feel light.