Staff Selection Commission conducts LDC and DEO examination to recruit the applicants for the post of government offices. So if you want to clear SSC examination with good score, then go through these tips:
Prepare General Intelligence questions
Plan and prepare questions of General Intelligence so that you will crack SSC CHSL exam easily. The examination consists of questions that is based on mental and logical thinking ability. It comprises of 50 questions which is based on verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- Make your concept clear by solving Syllogism, Analogy, Social Intelligence, Word Building, Classifications
- Go through all the modules of diagram, size and directions
- Solve last five year question papers as it will help you to clear the exam with good score
- Solve online mock papers so that you will easily solve the questions properly.
Prepare English Language
The English Language section of the paper carries 50 marks. It is one of the most important and easy section of the SSC CHSL exam. It is held to examine the command over English language.
- Understand the grammar rules and apply it accordingly
- Know the basic rules about sentence completion, antonyms, synonyms, idioms & phrases
- Solve grammar exercises and examine your answers so that you will get the idea about the paper pattern
- Remember! If you want to improve your vocabulary then go through several English newspapers, magazines, reference books
- Make your comprehension skills strong by solving several sample questions
Practice Quantitative Aptitude
- This section is considered one of the easiest section. Solve several mock papers, online papers to understand the paper pattern.
- Apply a lot of mathematical short cut methods
- Solve the questions of Quantitative section as it takes lot of time.
Get whole clarity on fundamental mathematical concepts
Prepare General Awareness
General Awareness section is the most scoring sections in the SSC CHSL exam. Read lot of newspapers as well as magazines to score well.
- Focus on national and international news
- Cover important topics in finance, politics, economy, and more